Spoilt

by - 8:21 PM

awelifawiuebf I don't get why it's such a big bother to let go on holidays after graduation. Parents confronted me today with a barrage of questions, asking me about QTAC, my future, my 'graduation trip', my formal. It's like they saved everything just for tonight. 'Have you changed your preferences?' 'How much do you have for your graduation trip? Are you going? Where are you staying? Have you researched about Taiwan yet? I bet you just want to go shopping and to enjoy yourself. Do you even know how many train stations are in taiwan?' 'Why are you even having a pre? You barely have time for that. Do you know that the time you're allocating to get to kangaroo point isn't enough? Did you know it's business hours?' 'Do you young people even plan properly?' 'When does your OP come out?'. 'You don't even love taiwan like you said, that's utter bs. You just want shopping. You don't know a thing about taiwan. If you don't have the means to go on holiday with your own money, don't even think of it as a holiday. It's about learning things.' This is getting ridiculous. 

I spent ages planning with my friends about formal already, we had the opinion of 15+ people to contend with it's not like we could just conform to one person's opinion. I can't change what's happening for formal, we did our best and I'm pretty happy with that. Well in my opinion I think our group was a lot more organised than usual. We're young, we make mistakes. Argh. But we got it done, I wish my parents would just stop badgering me. It wasn't even in a nice way either,  more like accusatory. It sounds as if they disapprove of young people and their plans. My formal is tomorrow, I just didn't want to think about everything all at the same time. I have so many things to do. Then they go on about uni and the uni fares, and if I should get a job now etc. Am I being spoilt or unreasonable? 

I don't know, but from comparing with other people, I feel as though I'm not. Most people are going to heaps of places. Most people got to buy a senior jersey. Most people don't have to pay for their on graduation trip. I'm so moody these days. I just don't want to explain anymore.  Especially not tonight, when I have so many things to do. Okay my temper always runs away from me. I know I'm impatient, I know I get angry/annoyed easily. Please bear with me. I'm going to enjoy the next few days, make the most of it :) Then I'll start planning later. I deserve that much right? I just completed twelve years of schooling and along with it sweat, tears hard work which got me through grade 12. 

Ugh I'm so contemplative these days it's not even funny. All good, I'll uh make becoming a more cheerful person part of me new plan for 'growing up' I suppose. Let's enjoy formal tomorrow guys (for those who have formal). If not I guess enjoy sleeping in? :3 Well assuming you know, you're finished school and everything ;) Like us grade twelves haeuahe. I've become loopy from so many assessments hahaha. Okay good night kiddos! Off to prepare for tomorrow :x 

You May Also Like

0 comments