Regrets

by - 1:43 PM

Ha, I guess I'm going to drop a few rungs for all my subjects. Damn term four, it lulled me into a sense of security. We were told to not let go of our studies and become complacent but I guess the message doesn't really come through until you've actually done your exams. I almost don't even mind anymore, I just want to be done with school assessments. I have a maths C exam next week, although it's my last subject. Well it might not be anymore thanks to chem or something this time but yeah. I have so many regrets. Hm I guess I'll just focus on trying to ace maths C. 

So hard to imagine that I'm going to be graduating in 8 days! I wonder what I'll do after that. Hopefully I can catch up on with heaps of people :3 It's going to be a very different holiday this time, with no sense of guilt at the back of my mind when I'm chilling. Sooooo. Cya later guys~ 

You May Also Like

0 comments