To the owner of Mr. Gugu

by - 11:19 PM


HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALBERT (kiwi) LIN :)
Lets begin with a photo of you from 2008 shall we? 
First of all, I would type this post all in white since you like white but then you wouldn't be able to see it. Anway, hello little boy. Happy 18th Birthday. Despite the fact that I only found out this year that you were actually turning 18 not 17, I still view you as a little kid. I hope you had a good day and that you met lots of beautiful boys you can get married with ;) I don't really like making these corny, dodgy, gross posts for people but since its grade twelve, might as well. I can't believe I've known you for 5 long years already and now we've graduated. Seems like only yesterday when we were joking about going to uni. We haven't talked as much this year and its been a bit rough but I'm glad we got to finish our last high school lesson on a good note.  Ha I just realised, never actually got proper photos with you until this year. 

Thanks for being my best guy friend and for always listening to me rant on about random things. Thanks for staying up to chat to me and for making your super lame jokes which have managed to remain stuck in our heads even now. It was fun when you helped me with maths and when I helped you with english at the same time. Even cooler when we didn't asian fail those subjects. I remember when you were still an innocent little boy, not anymore though, you've turned retarded and gay. It's all in the past now. The formal, our graduation. The two events we were looking forward to the most all these years. 
Graduation//formal

Anyway, we've finished s____!! (if you still remember that) :P  I hope you enjoy your birthday and that you had heaps of fun. Hoho I contemplated uploading a photo of you from every single year you've been at high school but since I'm your secretary I'll protect our company's interests and not sabotage your chances of pedo'ing little kids. 

 Remember you still owe me my salary boss! Laters~! 
-your secretary 





You May Also Like

0 comments