It's almost time to say goodbye

by - 7:52 PM

Haha omg :') My english class really does hate Ms. Gilmour. 




We gave her the flowers today though, and actually I'm glad we did. She looked genuinely happy. I remember I used to hate her but gradually I've come to appreciate her. She's not a horrible person really,  its just sometimes she pisses people off really easily with the things she does :o Something stirred inside me when she finally said: "Thank you guys, for the last 2 years and good luck nailing this final assignment". I think I'm finally starting to feel that I'm graduating. 
Last highschool english class ever. Thank you everyone ♥


 With Ms. Balfour!! She wore the hellokitty witch hat we bought her in Japan :) 


 We had our last badminton captain meeting today, just to wrap things up. Still need to type up stuff for the school magazine though. Ah, dear ms tapsall :) 

I don't want this to end. I walked out of my last chemistry lesson feeling a bit sad. 
We got badran some gifts and a canvas signed by everyone in the class :3 

I can't believe it. I can't believe I'll never go to school again after I graduate. No lunchtimes with friends, no school uniforms, no teachers. I just want to mark down the last few days of my high school life. 
Lets all enjoy it together guys :) 

Oh yeah haha I have to remember to talk into formclass with cindy tomorrow. Mr. Halai claims that the world will end if we don't walk in together tomorrow (since we always walk in together). It's actually pretty cool: We're in the same form class, SEL class, 4 other classes, we do the same subjects, we're both from nz & born in Taiwan. We share the same last time (Y) 

Goodbye~! 


You May Also Like

0 comments