BSHS graduation

by - 11:36 PM

I haven't been blogging very often these days. It's not that there isn't anything to blog about but I've simply been so busy I haven't really had the time to. I've been going out practically every day in the last two weeks, I swear the owners of the karaoke I go to recognise me now. I don't really have much to say for graduation, well what was to be said is now rather inappropriate seeing as it was basically four days ago and all. I still don't feel as though I've graduated, I don't miss anyone too badly yet because I feel as though we're going to meet up again real soon. The only person I've gotten around to missing is Dr. Badran I think. The best chemisty teacher ever!  




All I can say is, I'm glad I got to perform one last time for the school. The school symphony orchestra played for graduation then us grade 12 people also played as an accompaniment to Imagine by John Lennon which our school choir sang. Thanks to the family and friends who came and watched. Elaine, sunny and bill got flowers from their families. My dad left halfway during the graduation and mum had to take my brother to a vaccination so she left right after my graduation. Turns out she got the wrong date and the vaccination was meant to be for the day before haha. My casually came home today with a bouquet of roses just to tease me though, since I had been telling her my friends all got graduation flowers or presents :P Then she was like "woops, I forgot to remove the tag! Oh well, your friends got flowers for $30, I got mine for $16 aw yeah! See penny? Its all about timing!" Haha omg. My brother and I face palmed. All good though (Y) 

Okay this is totally out of order but after graduation we went as a group for lunch. Well we were originally planning on eating someplace nice but most of the places were licensed so we couldn't walk in as we were school students - -". Had a nice time at karaoke with my friends though :') Then we went for dinner at vapianos, where we saw another group of our friends! Said a last goodbye to my interhouse badminton partner :') Chen squared!!!! 

The rest of the night was really nice, just chilling around with everyone. It felt like I was enjoying my last day as a teenager. Oh my, there is so many things I want to write but then this post would be far too long. Ahem. Perhaps one day I shall find a time to catch up eh? 

You May Also Like

0 comments