by - 8:03 PM

Before I sleep and after I wake up and all the hours in between ...
you occupy my mind. So, practically every moment of the day
you are in my thoughts. I miss you.


boring day as per usual ; i can't wait till thursday = = until i get to go on a outing -smiles- my mother is lecturing me not to buy new clothes cause apparently i already have alot ? but psh its not even new ya know ? second hand -shakes head- cause my parents are 'environmentally friendly' & i don't even know why i'm telling you all this on my blog maybe its cause i'm sad and have no life.

wednesday.

i feel like raging how australia is so boring+hot over the holidays but i shall refrain from doing so ;D see elaine ? i'm maturing faster than you mentally -shiftyeyes- um yea nothing to talk about so goodbye. found some interesting things so far.

; pennyx

You May Also Like

0 comments