by - 8:15 PM



For every piece of me that wants you,
there’s another piece that backs away.



holidays are so boring T-T woke up late this morning cause i was up watching stardust yesterday ; a pretty good movie i guess (: anyway moped around then parents made us all go to the gold coast for like the 3rd week in a row cause it was so hot -sighs- i have no life right ?



in love with you.


so tired. -,- i'm gonna get roasted alive tommorrow & die of boredom ; i bet my friends are enjoying themselves in taiwan 唉呀 ~ please let me survive my holidays. i need new songs for my ipod as well cause i am sick of my songs .__." psh .

shall upload random pictures again cause yea i'm bored.
& now i shall wreck my life and damage my image with the scary cross dressing
picture ;o i think i was born a guy =3=


thoughts from my mind about things:
i don't know what to do, a part of me tells me to just ignore it which is the easiest thing to do but then i don't want to let it go ; whats compelling me ?


; pennyx

You May Also Like

0 comments