by - 8:39 PM


Wanting him is hard to forget, loving him is hard to regret ;
losing him is hard to accept, but even with all the hurt I've felt,
letting go is the most painful yet.

sup fellow kiddos (:
today my parents took me & my brother to movie world cause we got the so called QLD VIP annual pass thingyo hehehe . it was fun i guess just not as scary now cause i've been on the tower of terror in dreamworld [H] yes thats right ;]

我好想你.

anyways afterwards we went to get KFC but i wasn't hungry so just had a chicken wing+ drink & then we headed to wet'n'wild , blah we dragged our mother on the rides heheh i cbs describing it :L afterwards my father wanted to go swimming at the beach so we headed off to surfers paradise for a bit then went home. overall i suppose a pretty good day & now i'm about to go watch movies -smileyface- i think my holidays are starting to become better now. might be going camping with sunny next monday , can't wait =)





; pennyx

You May Also Like

0 comments