by - 8:11 PM



You can't see that I'm hurting,
You don't notice the pain.
It feels like everyone else is sitting in the sunshine,
while I drown in the rain.



hey guys today i shall attempt to upload photos cause i'm bored. had a pretty productive day -proudface- yes thats right this morning i crawled up & tidied my room including my clothes rack etc. so its all clean (H) & thennn i ate a nectarine + other craps for brunch.



on way to goldcoast.


after that um moped around ~ then went outside to throw the basketball around ; trying to grow tall -,- well that reminds me ; guess what ?

I GREW 0.5CM

okay whatever i'm such a loser (H) cause i measured in the morning so blah stop laughing T-T just cause you guys get growthspurts. anyway after that jumped in the pool & got boiled to death so i got out after like 5 min, had a cold shower, helped mum with cooking BLAHHH boring day but i'll upload pics.
stay safe in taiwan elaine;)

; pennyx

You May Also Like

0 comments