by - 7:43 PM

&Because I never really had you at all,
I didn't think it would hurt this much to lose you ;



omg i applied for a part-time job at maccas yesterday .__." wow i didn't know i loved phuong so much nahh jokes (: umm anyways its cause i went broke after boxing day TT + my parents were like oooh penny when are you gonna get a job so you don't have to earn your money off us aye -winks- mann aren't they afraid their one & only daughter will get run over my a car on the way to the city or get like harshly burned for life by mcdonald's fries frier thingyo ? psh i know i'm exaggerating but still you get the point.
anyways my father downloaded a movie from torrent psh bahhaa see my whole family is cheapo meh it was 媽媽在愛我一次 it was pretty good for something produced like 30 years ago lol it was so sad T-T psh but i laughed at some bits that were supposed to be really funny -shiftyeyes- cause i'm heartless, or so my mum says = = mehhh didn't end up going wet n wild today, going tomoz .

p.s if i do get the job at maccas i'm gonna get fired in like 1 week i bet
cause i have really bad listening skills & i'm unco+cursed TT


; pennyx

You May Also Like

0 comments