by - 7:53 PM


你是傷我心的人,你是我的世界散開的原因,
你是壤我一直心痛的那位,但我不知道為什麼 我并且還是愛著你 。


hello ; today i woke up at like 11:30 (: hehe my dad left for QUT so for like the first time he let me sleep really late sorta well i was actually just lying there. got up, skipped brekkie cause i cbs & randomly started drawing :L its pretty fail, photobelow i know it sucks hahah.

fail artwork

anyways afterwards drank a glass of vitamin water, had a biofeel & 3 lindt chocolates before heading the to optometrist to fix my glasses but then we didn't endup doing that cause my father decided he wanted to ship in new lenses from taiwan cause its cheaper =3= so we went to the other optometrist shop near my house & me+bro had to buy new glasses , mine as backup cause according to my dad i'm so unco i will probably break my other ones again -sigh- where is the trust?

isn't she gross ?

got home, dad forced me to go outside to throw the basketball around AGAIN but i gave up, so i had to walk sugar for 20 minutes, got home went swimming more like just sat there for about 25 minutes , showered had dinner & blah here i am. there kiddos i actually outlined my sad life for you today ;D & if you're still reading i'm pretty surprised -,-''

; pennyx

You May Also Like

0 comments