CUT

by - 8:12 PM

its just i'm not complete without you
good morning; today was boring they literally have nothing for us to do but pretend to = = seriously like what the heck ? teachers are all like bludge and eating their faces out while we die. -sigh- i wanna go back to taiwan ya know ? but i'm not rich like SOMEPEOPLE -looks- nahh jks x] but anyways first period was german ? & like i drew a face on daniel zhang's arm but then he killed my pencilcase ! so phoebe revenged for me & put : douche bag + other stuffs on it :L bahaha & then daniel got busted second period by mr sione .

my pencilcase+daniel's arm

hpe 3/4 asians didn't bother bringing their uniform so we all watched a movie ? break time jennifer drew a bra on janice's hpe uniform .__." bahaha with permanent marker cause we were all 'signing' janice's shirt bahha. last period we watched these japanese samurai people teach us how to cut people :L pretty interesting i suppose & we finished day with watching another random movie =3= so boring.

afterschool went to fulfill my promise+ doom & so i went with elaine to cut my hair ._." i look even more )(#&$ now so i shall not come to school tommorrow with my gross face :L nahh jks its not cause of that just parents finally agreed to let me skip one day with elaine hahahaha.

; pennyx

You May Also Like

0 comments