by - 8:02 PM

Forget the times he walked by, forget the times he made you cry,
Forget the times he spoke your name, Remember now you`re not the same.
Forget the times he held your hand, the sweet things if you can,
Forget the times & don't pretend, Remember now he's just your friend.


hello ; today i was gonna stay at home & be bored but then my homestay was going to garbo so my parents asked her if she could take me ;D hehehe so we headed off , leaving my family playing chinese chess lol. well anyways bought more clothes this time x] ones i actually sorta liked lol yesterday only bought one shirt hahahah.
well anyways got 4 t shirts for $45 ? i think thats a bargain compared to julie hahahaha yesterday. well ahem umm ate asian bread at the new place that just opened, its alright i guess but taiwan's is better [H] there were like heaps of white people buying the breads their { not being racist but you know what i mean} . afterwards shopped around a bit more then homestay felt like eating kfc so she bought a snack box & we shared it between me, her & her mum (:
later i went to the library to be a nerd ; nahh jokes i went to borrow books & then to borders to read books for free x] then my dad came a picked me up amazingly he didn't tell me to take the bus myself , maybe its cause i've been sick for the past few days hehehehe ;D sometimes i like being sick.
blah might be going wet n wild again tomorrows ==" ai ya. was gonna upload pictures but i cbs D;
; pennyx

You May Also Like

0 comments