by - 5:20 PM

I never changed ;
I just stopped pretending I was happy.

today was officially the last day of school ;D well academically anyway
history= A jap = A science= A- hpe= ? math= A- english = B
-sigh- mann i did so crappy in science, i USE to get A's properly but yea cause i didn't listen so i guess i'm pretty lucky to not get B lol i bet i got B for hpe cause i'm unco. math test = epic fail i should've studied properly but i was too lazy and went to 'try' grow taller by attempting bball :O i haven't even played a real game properly ;D just shooting but i don't htink its helping =="
my father just told me i have to do something productive for the holidays -sigh- he wants me to get a part time job ? pshhh probably too short to be a counter lady T__T today i saw someone smash terry in the nose .__." & he got mad so he went and tackled the guy lol hmmm & gave cards out. my blog is so boring ~ daily routines = = no pictures cause i CBS ;D
; pennyx
p.s i wish they'd just go away & stop invading other people's space >:]

You May Also Like

0 comments