RAHHH

by - 8:23 PM

It brings out the worst in me when you’re not around,
I miss the sound of your voice,
the silence screams so loud.



i woke up late todayyy ;D haha suck you people who went to school cause i got to sleep in for once & i actually slept early yesterday so i had no panda eyes today -shifty eyes- well anyways got up and moped around for a while then elaine the retard turned up at my house .

we watched the notebook on the stupid plasma / lcd tv whatever but it friggen )(#U&)( screwed up so the screen was like small cause i'm really unco with technology ? bahaha i am not rich >: well anyway it was sorta sad i guess :L elaine said that she cried a little but i didn't see ;o see how unemotional i am ? i don't even cry ; i think i'm a man .___."
something i made last year .

psh then jenni called me asking where we were so we got up & headed to the city, played around in the funhouse & i pwned An once in tekken 6 :L my first game muahahah i think the funhouse ladies were freaked cause we were like RAHHHH -bashes machine- but then An was pro & like killed me the second time x] everyone started heading back , An wagged so she had to run back to school & get changed ; hopefully she didn't get busted .__. cause the school texted my dad to tell him i didn't go school but thats okay cause like ya know i had permission ;D

spilt milktea in my bag cause i was trying to hide it for elaine from the bus driver T___T i swear i'm cursed ya know ? jake texted & told me i was unco -sigh- i'm just cursed literally cause i was like to elaine: hey at least my bag is sorta waterproof & its not leaking through , right then & there, the milktea comes through the bag =3= dude everything i say contradicts me. blah. got home & finished off the rest of the skittles, read, felt sick , went out to park to throw the basketball around for like 15 minutes ?

got home, laughed at bro cause he got his report card & cause he failed in violin ;o he hates it anyway, he asks me if i got my report card, me = hahaha no shame. -goes check mail box- & guess what ? its friggen there again T_T i faileddddd. 4 A's ; stupid mrs tavio marks so hard + i got her for a yearr A YEAR + mr suesee my hpe teacher for year {last year+this year} so being asian i got B for hpe -,-" okay i shall stop raging now ;D oh i was cursed enough to get mrs tavio who marked my QCAT english too so yea ai ya. hmm i should stop blogging about asian craps such as my marks :L

; pennyx

p.s i don't wanna go school tommorrow , i wanna wear a paper bag over my face =3=
我不知道到底要不要愛上你
但我好像沒選擇.

You May Also Like

0 comments