by - 9:18 PM


haha i didn't blog yesterday cause i came back late. Well .. lets see today was just chinese school as per usual, our old teachers back -sigh- which means no more messing around. Well i think she kinda dislikes our class cause we always seem to talk alot in her class.


Got home, and my father decided he was gonna cook today -amazed look- and well he fried chicken for us yum yum, my mum never ever fries stuff but these days my dad seems to have decided he likes cooking a bit rofl so yeah . thats about it, elaine's mum & bro came over today and we watched a movie while the grown ups talked etc. thats about it for today (:
the chicken he fried, which looks weird but was yummy!

argh stuffed my violin exam ( school) on friday, i'll just accept that ms mallon will like move me down next week probably haha.


; pennyx


i'll probably change my template soon, haha cause apparently

the writing is hard to read.

You May Also Like

0 comments