by - 8:43 PM

親人 ♪

hello, first of all i was talking to my brother just then and he was saying how alice's blog says she's taiwanese & thats weird. so i was like huh how come? turns out he thought alice was cantonese bahaha he's so slow mate, we were like friends since grade 6 and she sometimes came over to my house yet he only realised just then that she speaks mando rofl.


well anyway, this morning i was in a rush and couldn't find my hairtie and i seriously regret not tying me hair, it feels retarded actually, like i just tumbled out of bed which is kinda odd since i let my hair down on weekends -,- okay i'm muttering jibberish haha. english was quite uneventful, our teacher was away again so the elaine, me, benson & wongoo just sat at the table bludging. elaine ditched me in religion ): but oh wells the teacher was sharing his testimony today :D ! Then we started listening to our ipods. I showed tim this song i liked, haha finally found someone with similar taste in music as me sorta haha. elaine calls me weird cause i like weird songs apparently rofl, haha.


accounting was alright, we had a test again about gross profit ratios and stuff, i stuffed the last two questions i think but oh wells, its just a practice test. jennifer was showing us the pon bunnies she made on the weekends, its so cute ! like seriously ;o i should hurry and make a card and pressies for my jap teacher hmm cause she's having a baby soon. well uh jap last which was just the usual, felt like going to sleep cause for some reason i was tired. hahaha well thats all.


; pennyx


p.s just got a letter for laptop introduction evening & found out
i'm going to malaysia on the 20th of june :D i get to miss schooool! & still
attend warrigal's fete (:

You May Also Like

0 comments