by - 8:45 PM


the potplant i gave my mum has blossomed!
today we all got our subjects for next semester during pcl, which was a pretty awesome lesson by the way cause we had no where to so our teacher let us sit outside near J block while we listened to our ipods, and did whatever we want, it was nice to talk to sally after a long time of what seemed like no talking haha. My subjects are:

BSC101A ; ENL102C ; LEG101A ; MAL102C ; JAL102C ; MAC101D

if you're in my class tell me (: well so far i know that

math C - yee sum, salina, albert, enlo, viette, Jason?
math B- Jennifer, albert, enlo, benson
Jap- Jennifer, Albert, enlo, benson, yasmin?
English- Jennifer, Albert, enlo, benson
Legal- Albert
Biology- Yee sum, enlo, benson, terry
well thats i remember for now , yeah haha. last night i was making this strawberry for my jap tutor teacher but then my parents told me it was too random -sigh- idno if i should give it to her but i'll probably make a card today i guess.


the strawberry i made
This morning i was eating an apple for breakfast and then i was bored so kinda carved a heart into haha i'm so weird



was talking to elaine in class and cbs writing down more info from powerpoint in english cause it was blah and yeah thats about it goodbye. :D









; pennyx

You May Also Like

0 comments