by - 8:32 PM

today in physics it was pretty epic, we were learning about electricity yet again, like about static and induced charges or something like that and the teacher was doing a demonstration. He got this tall long thing with a shiney metal cap on the top and started trying to generate static electricity and then he put his fingers on the shiney cap.
Man: Um, i think its working, the hair on your arm's starting to go up.
Teacher: well, that's about the only place i have hair.
students: -stares- ROFLMAO !
Teacher: ehh? oh.. -sheepish look- shhh, be quiet or uh you'll all go on detention -shiftyeyes-
haha, my physics teacher is so funny. In the middle of the class, tom , a guy in my class started moving around and then he sits next to this other guy in the second row and the teacher tells him he's not supposed to move seats without his consent.
tom: since when do you need to ask to move somewhere?
teacher: ...since... grade one? like ten years ago?
everyone: lol
I woke up really late today, at 8:00am , well for a school day, ate a piece of toast w/ cup of milk and left. Woke up extra late cause i slept at 12:00am last night after discovering my phone died ! but its all good now, my dad fixed it cause apparently it was just static electricity under my touch screen's cover. Chemistry was boring as, so was math. Accounting, i stuffed the net profit practice test so badly, i got mixed up with gross profit i think, didn't know what i was thinking.
Today An gave me this pen because on the tag it said: "i am apple" -sigh- olen, sunny and An were laughing at me hahaha. Fanfare tommorrow, i am screwed and mallon is gonna chop me in half. I should start physics soon. a;osinek i have no idea what to write for the assignment. mhmm afterschool went city with elaine to shop for a bit, bought a few necklaces cause yeah i was bored and they were cheap (: cbs taking photos of it though.
; pennyx

You May Also Like

0 comments