by - 4:51 PM

hey, blogging early today cause my mum left the net on for some reason :D maybe she forgot to turn it off or something. hahaha that just reminds me my bro got banned from his computer game yesterday cause he got owned by my mum for sneaking on to play rofl. well except he's still being rebel and gaming right now so yeah, kinda fail on my mum's part in blocking him.

today i handed in my math assignment T_T i thought it was due next tuesday , well me and justine thought it was but it wasn't. well thanks to the people who lent me their assignments as a example -bows- i shall return a favour and save your lives one day, well try to anyway hahaha. well its lucky i have the same data as elaine ( its different for every person in a class) lol, luck has turned my way a bit now . well hopefully i don't fail, please please don't let me fail ;o well yeah.

in chemistry my teacher teaching us about hydrocarbons or something and then she was like, okay shall we get someone to come lie down on the floor to bond? and the class was like lmao ; she told this guy to lie on the floor with his legs wide apart, naturally we all thought wrong. she was then like: 'oh , lets get four girls to be the hydrogen attatched to his arms and legs :D and all of us were feeling sorry for the girls, then to our horror, the teacher picked me, elaine, linda and kelly -sigh- LOL fail.

was high afterschool, went to the city with sunny&caveman cause they had some creative gen thing (orchestra thingyo) later and we took stickies cause we were bored, they bought kfc and then i went home. i am scared i shall fail math, chemistry, physics, english, accounting which is about every subject i'm taking right now -,- for some reason it even though grade 10 is supposed to be easy, i feel as though i'm being inundated with assignments and work , that i virtually have no time to relax.


probably has got something to do with the fact that i'm procastinating a bit cause of masterchef -sigh- they shouldn't air it during school days you know? distracting kids bahha




; pennyx

You May Also Like

0 comments