by - 8:24 PM

Sometimes I wonder why it is that we bother to outline our day every time on our blogs, but I suppose it’s just a way of keeping memories alive, so that we can just look back. It’s a way of preserving everything that’s happened so that we can just remember them and occasionally go back to visit them from a different point of view. Though we can’t always vent everything here for the public to see, it is kind of a drawback that not everything we feel can be said here but I suppose that’s just life. Choosing to let people in to world of your own problems isn’t exactly the wisest thing to do; keeping a distance is always the safest yet hardest way.


Hello, well today I woke up at a nice 10:00am in the morning cause I stayed up last night to watch movies with my brother, which I must say weren’t all that great, maybe it was cause I watched iron man 2 yesterday. Throughout my day my parents were shopping in ikea while I decided to loiter at home, presumably to be ‘studying’ and attempting homework, however of course I was obviously procrastinating. Well that’s if you call cleaning your room and listening to music, reading manga procrastinating I guess, but yes. I have finally finished a 99 chapter manga in less than one week, looking on the bright side I suppose it is clearing my future of any leads to procrastination.


I’m sounding like such a creepy nerd creature, maybe I’m just trying to make myself feel better about procrastinating by writing in supposedly proper grammar. As well as procrastinating, I actually did a bit of my chemistry homework, of course that was just about in the last 5 minutes before my parents returned home. It was extremely cold today, even with long sleeves and a scarf but I couldn’t be bothered to wear anything thicker. Right at this moment I’m contemplating whether I should summon up any efforts to change my blog template and other stuff soon.


Should any of you still be reading even after three paragraphs of amazingly boring content, I’m quite frankly wasting your life, mainly because I don’t even know what I’m talking about and well just moping about in a contemplative mood. Writing like this is even creeping me out, yes not surprisingly I am so weird that I even creep myself out :L


Argh whatever, I can’t be bothered now, I’m gonna go attempt to do something productive soon, ;aosidn farout there is this weird smell coming from the kitchen right now .__. I am not looking forward to dinner. Actually I just found out it’s the smell of cooking with a new asian cooking pan my parents bought. Oh just finished helping my brother construct his new bed frame.


; pennyx

You May Also Like

0 comments