by - 8:13 PM


hi, i'm blogging again, for today i suppose, stayed at home today to try start my assignments and stuff but didn't end up being productive -sighs- sorry bec & everyone, i didn't go lifegroup ): but i bet you guys had fun ! my brother's hair cut was way better than last time, seriously he looks so much better now i guess? no more mushroom head haha.


on mothers day @ china town to have lunch.

was moping at home until sunny and them called me, to tell me they were on the way to my house to play basketball, cause apparently they were looking for a court? lol, so i told them the highschool opposite where i live has like 4 courts haha and i went down to meet them, walked over and started chucking the ball around. In case you don't know, i'm quite sport challenged , and there is also the fact that well i can't exactly play basketball but then something pretty interesting happened. We were warming up and then so for fun, i backed to the three pointer line, knowing i would miss. Took a few steps back, told sunny & michelle: " get ready for me to fail" & then i charged fowards, threw the ball and ... IT WENT IT, it didn't even hit the board, just went it ._. lol see what i mean when things i say tend to contradict me?


well yeah, thats about it, i'm feeling tremendously guilty about procastinating the day away, nothing much productive -sigh- and well i need to start my physics & jap essay soon, but whatever, in a good mooooooood (:




; pennyx

You May Also Like

0 comments