by - 8:30 PM


today i tried making a masterchef dish for dinner (:



today was a pretty good day :D ( yes my mood changes everyday i think) well
anyways my daddy is back from taiwan !

today consisted of me going high & graffiti'ing in elaine's student diary about random things like who likes her hahaha & then benson joined in , elaine thought he was innocent -cough- well that was english.



something my dad randomly bought for me (:
the rest of the subjects were alright, not all that interesting though , i am beginning to hate accounting now cause of that new teacher, i'm scared i'm going to fail it now cause he's not teaching us properly ;o instead he keeps playing 'pop quizzes' with us -,- well jap, lets just say it was a;aoisdn;aoi! i lent kevin my hw to copy but it was pretty crappy cause i wrote it in five minutes last night :L i think there was lots of mistakes & turns out yang copied kevin so there is now 3 versions of my homework .__. i am so screwed.



i was going hypo on yee sum while she was practicing her english speech which we all thought was today but was actually monday? and me& an were like: WTHECK? its on monday? why are you practicing now? lol (: afternoon i walked up to upper campus w/ sunny & then my dad came to pick me & bro up :D and went home to finnnnnnnd , new clothes, some keyrings , a new speaker, and......taiwan's math textbooks ;o -sigh- math?!?



online shopping !
; pennyx

You May Also Like

0 comments