Childhood bestie

by - 9:32 PM

Let me introduce you guys to my childhood best friend ~

HOLLY HO!! :) 

I met her in kindegarden and the funny thing is I became friends with her cause I put my hand up (without knowing what for) to 'sit next to the new girl' and then I was annoyed at the teacher cause she moved me from my friend LOL. She's taiwanese too :D and we used to go to each other's house 24/7 and I slept over heaps too. She lives on a farm and has sheep/ducks/cows and everything, oh and she had two dogs back then :D Yeah in new zealand there is lots of space so yeah :3 When I had to leave for Australia we were both so sad and then her mum was like 'maybe in the future you'll bump into each other in the supermarket!'. It was around 2010 that my dad went to New Zealand again and visited them, then we found out she used Bebo too! Dad was laughing about how we both 'camwhored' ( well in grade 10). 
Omggg so pretty!!!! Look at her and then you look at me and you'd be like....dude... is penny even 16 years old? LOL big difference aye :D she looks like a 大小姐.
So anyways i'm happy I can still be in contact with her :) She's like the most happiest girl you will ever meet I swear. Miss her!

You May Also Like

0 comments