Dinner invite

by - 9:26 PM

Remember that 'creepy' guy last time? He texted again this time and stuff. 

him: hey i suddenly want to hear your voice ^~^ can I call you? 
me; ermm... i'm kinda busy studying so.... 
him: Ah you shouldn't stress to much, even if its just for five minutes, you should rest 
-calls-  

then after I had to pick up cause yeah D: and then..talked about random stuff, it was alright not creepy but then he was like... 'hey after your exams can I take you to dinner?'   

me: 'Uhm... i still have heaps of assignments so I'm not quite sure...HEY my parents asked me to invite you to dinner' 

him:' you told your parents about me? What did they say? :O I don't want to bother you guys' 
me: 'nah its fine, we always have these taiwanese backpackers over so we're used to it'  
him:'i'll see... but ill you consider about dinner? ' 
me: 'but didn't you say things in Australia were expensive? Just come over'  (Cause i figured he'd be intimidated by my parents and wouldn't talk to me again LOL) 
him: 'nahh, its okay, as long as its under $100 it should be fine'  

TT WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY.   

Oh , I passed JLPT N3 test :D:D:D!

You May Also Like

0 comments