Teenage years

by - 1:51 PM

It suddenly hit me that this year really is my final year of high school and that after I graduate I won't really ever be seeing my friends on a daily basis anymore. I won't have teachers telling me what to do, I won' be able to sit around at lunch messing around with friends, I won't really have a class where I'm close to everyone and in general, I won't be able to stay a teenager anymore. Argh so hard to imagine, but I think I won't like uni half as much as i 'like' highschool. It'll be filled with boring lectures, responsibilities, initiative on my own behalf and I guess no drama in general? Sounds odd but perhaps uni life will be so mundane that I shall be very bored =\ Also everyone will be going separate ways ): Sigh 

It's not even near end of the year but I still feel as though time is flying. It feels like school started only just started and now it's half way across term one, March. Hmmm. At this rate, I'll be graduating pretty soon I don't want that to happen. So many unknowns ahead and also, I guess a lot of growing up required. Looking at photos of school life from the past is saddening D: a;oinfw,nf;oi9023jfansdo we may promise that we'll always stay friends/meet up but I don't think we'll ever have as much time as we do now. Seeing your friends on a daily basis. Guess I'll just have to enjoy this year, I'll miss being a teenager I guess, sounds a bit weird but true. Haven't even made it half way across grade 12 and i'm all like -I DONT WANNA GRADUATE-  = =" Well anyways, I should get studying, oh no, i've neglected UMAT for ages........ 

laters ~

You May Also Like

0 comments