Jennifer's sandwich

by - 2:53 PM

;oaidnflk;wef0ozi9xdj I hate math B. Yeah I spent a few hours doing it, well actually I don't know what I was doing but i managed to waste a few hours. I think i walked around/sat there at my table blanking out too long o_o Cause I don't feel like i actually studied for that long...and it doesn't feel productive either. I'm so scared of week nine, freaking 5 tests crammed into the whole week. State high really needs to come up with a better way of scheduling our exams if they want more OP1's :\ Haha okay maybe its just me. 

Week 8- Chem level 1 test & Jap reading test
Week 9- Chemistry level 2&3 on monday,  mathBKAP&mathCKAP on tuesday, Math C MAP on wednesday, Physics on Friday  
Week 10- Math B MAP on tuesday, Jap writing test   



Haha I got so sick of 'studying' math B (ahem catching up) that I went to make lunch :3 Made Jennifer's awesome healthy salmon sandwich 8)

 Shared half with mum cause she said she wanted to 'test my sandwich making skills' ahem* scab. LOL jokes, oh mannnnnnn PHYSICS AND MATH B.

Damn, I don't like what's happening, yet I can't do anything to change it otherwise I upset the balance between the happiness of both of you.

You May Also Like

0 comments