Mask shopping

by - 1:00 AM

Haha after math B exam, Jennifer, richie, Kaido and I went to the city to look for masquerade masks (in preparation for natalie's 17th birthday party!!) Walked around for ages but didn't get anything though ): Saw a mask which matched the dress I was planning on wearing to her party but it was really expensive ($40) so I didn't end up getting it haha. With that money, I'd rather go make one myself lol. 

Afterwards I had to get home since I didn't want to bump into that creepy guy again and kaido came with me cause apparently jen thinks I'm very small and I'm in danger when I'm going to the bus stop in the dark LOL. Kaido ended up coming home with me cause he was that bored :P His parents were out till like 9:00pm so he decided to bus with me home :L Funny cause we were talking about the creepy guy and he was like 'oh yeah I can pretend to be your bf if you want, and text that creepy guy back'  me : YESYES YES!!!!! pretend you're like a super buff guy that bashes everyone up :L    him: 'thats so mean!'   LOL and then the creepy guy texted o_o but kaido didn't go through with it and text him back T_T but yeah not replying to the text in the meantime, feel a bit guilty but i'm getting creeped out sooooo. 

Told kaido my dad was one of those un-asian types who always go like 'gooday mate!!!' cause he was nervous they'd be strict or something :L funny as cause as soon as my dad came home, thats exactly what he said to me LOL and then kaido hid in the toilet to scare my brother when he came home but failed cause my brother saw kaido's reflection in the window ( but thought it was his own o_o) LOL. Mum forced kaido to stay for dinner then took him home. Amusing, my brother and kaido were have this 'cushion fight' :L Now he understands the little annoying brat I live with haha. Anyways, I should go sleep now/ do a bit of chem :]

君のことで頭がいっぱい~~~

You May Also Like

0 comments