Mockery

by - 8:54 PM

lol was waiting for bus to go home when this guy approached me asking about a bus and so he showed me a text he received from someone else and it was address with bits of chinese in it and after trying to explain in english to him i finally switched to chinese lol >< my chinese is noob so i rarely use it but yeah and the guy was like 'OMGGG YOU SPEAK CHINESE'  -happy face- haha and we were taking the same bus so we just stood there for like 40min straight cause 390 decided not to show itself - -"

One of my most natural conversations I've ever had and I got to practice my noob chinese :D:D:D yay! Haha at least this time it wasn't as creepy as the turkish guy who introduced himself /asked for my number o_o to chat as friends. Well maybe its just less creepy cause the guy this time was taiwanese LOL.

You May Also Like

0 comments