Distance

by - 11:53 PM

Remember that taiwanese guy I mentioned before? Yeah well I decided he is a bit creepy after all, well only a tad but yeah. You see, last time he asked for my number  (so i could teach him eng or whatever) and I actually gave it to him - -" very smart penny. Well I just didn't really know how to react, like am I supposed to be like 'WHAT?!? NO, GO AWAY YOU STALKER'  ? lol I wish. 

Plus, I had my phone with me that day unlike last time with the turkish guy in which I accidently left it at home; so this time the taiwanese guy actually test called :O so If i gave him a fake number this time, he would've known. So anyways, that was all good but then today he texted. 

'Hey, when do you finish school?' 
Me: '3:20' 
'Oh, so you're already home? '
Me: 'yeah' 
'When do you finish school tomorrow? Can I meet up with you, we could just walk around a bit' 
Me: Uhhh I finish at the same time everyday but I have to go home and study, plus dad won't let me out. 
'Ohh, okay, everyday? Well anytime you can, just let me know, or whenever you take the bus by yourself, just let me know'   

Note this was all through text in mandarin so yeah, some parts were in english e.g. the 'whenever you take the bus by yourself' bit so I'm hoping he was just bad at english and didn't mean to sound creepy LOL. I told this to my mum and instead of being protective of her one and only daughter she started cackling about how I had an admirer - -" thanks mum. Then she kept going on about how she thinks he'll keep asking me out until I say yes & that he 對我有意思 (is interested in me) << oh and she suggested that I invite him to dinner. Yeah I'll do that when the world freezes over. Oh then she called me chicken cause I should be trying to make more friends and so in the future when I'm finding a boyfriend.......... OMG why can't my mum be normal? T_T 

He was pretty nice to talk to, but still meeting up with someone I just met sounds a bit creepy ;o mum is amused instead of worried D: Why do I always meet people who talk to me at the 390 bus stop??????!? 

Anyways, I got my english reflective speech back today, got an A-. Not the worst, not the best but I need to try harder :s

You May Also Like

0 comments