Mini group

by - 8:26 PM

Haha you've probably all seen this on facebook but yeah, I still think its really cool :D Daniel drew the people in our group as these mini cartoon things ! 

Had my chemistry level one exam today ; honestly it wasn't as hard as I thought it would be but  ao;wienfa;soidfna;wekfno I screwed up E&C T_T it was about things I didn't even read about asdfaweoin; and my lack of common sense killed me. Somehow not as upset as I thought I would be though << Hmm I haven't blogged about my day in ages haha. I used to do that like everyday --" update about my mundane life ;o Funny to see how my opinion of things change though. 

Omg I was talking to Yenee today and she was saying how she's unhappy with the A+ she got for english (she wanted A++) T_T high standards man....haha if I got an A+ for english I'd be so happy! Nothing happened during english, teacher made me read two paragraphs out from the overhead projector, made the ulcer on my mouth hurt like a;oisdnfa;owief. Nothing happened in QCS practice, got nothing done. Physics third, redesigned our experiment :\ I liked last year's experiments better, this year it just seems a bit vague. 

At lunch I observed jennifer who was being tickle-attacked lol, went to buy some strawberry milk for energy in preparation for chem exam. Man, my mouth hurts so much right now that I'm consuming mainly liquid for my meals at dinner time D: There are like two ulcers on the left side of my mouth =\ So excuse me for talking funny/ grimacing when I'm trying to smile instead LOL. 

You May Also Like

0 comments