The much detested math B

by - 12:34 AM

 The key to happiness isn't success; happiness is the key to success.

I came home, ate, tried to study a bit but wasn't in the mood so i had a 45 minute power nap. Damn it I'm so angry at myself, should've started work earlier, now I feel like crap cause I only did math B study....

;awoeifn;asodin Math B makes me wanna cry, not even kidding like :OSIDNF:OI:OIE how can I be so crappy at math that I find it hard while everyone else is like 'oh yeah, its easy lol'. On the verge of just chucking the textbook at the wall, not even kidding, how can I be so freaking stupid at math?!?!?!?!?!?!?! T_T Mental breakdown. It's 12:30am, I have a Japanese reading test tomorrow. I haven't started studying, well Japanese is usually easy for me but I should still study....oh and I have Math C, Physics, Chemistry to study for as well. Haven't even completed one revision sheet ): 

I must admit that I think my health is deteoriating..the ulcers on my mouth have been there for pretty much a week and it happened cause I accidently bit myself two weeks ago while I was eating? I sleep at around 12:30-1:00 and wake up at 8:00am or in the case of tommorrow, 6:45am. Okay now that I mention it, I get around 7 hours of sleep, not too bad. Just being a sook orz. I need to hold myself together, okay penny? okay. 

Sorry for sounding so pathetic lol, kay back to study!!!!!!!! Then sleep..oh gosh just remembered, my Japanese level N3 proficiency test results have arrived, well at the local post office anyway. I really hope I passed though I don't think I did to be honest. Wish me luck!

You May Also Like

0 comments