Physics

by - 12:22 AM

Okay first of all, I know everyone has different expectations so yeah, don't like stab me for complaining about my marks. I'm sorry violette if I made it seem like I wasn't happy for you, I guess I just got so used to saying that it came out like that, but I would like to say, Congratulations. I recognize and understand that your good marks don't just pop out of nowhere and I know that you aren't just magically a genius. In fact, you're very hardworking and I"m sorry if I made you feel I thought otherwise. Please know that it was just the complaining part of me who always goes on and on and on. Although I personally did try hard, I guess its also because other subjects are more of interest to me, aka literary subjects so yeah. 

I got an A- for the first physics exam, I'm alright with it. Not particularly happy but not downright depressed either. Maybe a bit disappointed but yeah, I think I improved. This time, I had no help whatsoever from my dad, I studied everything myself and managed to scrape an A. I'm just not good at sciences and math subjects okay? Well it takes extra work for me to even get a decent mark. I could go on and on about how I used to be really stupid and worked hard to be average but you guys probably won't believe me, its true though. Not even being modest like most smart people are, I'm serious. Like for example, I still did really bad on math tests this year =\ not a good thing. 

Put in extra study, but nothing has come out of it yet, but I hope that'll change in second term :) I heard many people got decent marks for physics though cause the test was easy but nevertheless, I'm still relieved that I got an A-. So what if other people got A+, at least I feel like i have a slight chance at getting an A for physics and all. Surprisingly its one of the subjects I'm doing better at right now, even though I hated it last year? o_o But yeah. Jen wen, don't be sad, I'm sure you did fine! Also, me complaining about getting an A- for physics exam seems a bit trivial but you know, it's different for everyone. Like how I find math impossibly hard and although i put in lots of effort ages ago, others who study the day before end up with A. I just need to learn to appreciate what I'm okay at I guess and quit complaining. 

Oh and for those who CHEATED on any exams, don't go shoving your good marks into my face cause you know what? I don't regard that as superior intellectual ability because you didn't actually work hard for it yourself. You relied on the help of others, well more like leeched the questions/answers off others who worked hard and used it for your own personal gain. Maybe you consider it 'helping' others, maybe in grade 9/10 that's okay but when the future of everyone is at stake, I do not appreciate it. It's unfair and immoral in my opinion so please don't go feeling sorry for me or wishing you could've 'helped me'. It's fine, I'll do it on my own, even if I get a bad mark, at least it'll be my own effort, not something I achieved through exploitation of peer relationships. 


You May Also Like

0 comments