Looking between the gaps

by - 12:56 AM

Do not repay anyone evil for evil. Be careful to do what is right in the eyes of everybody. If it is possible, as far as it depends on you, live at peace with everyone. Do not take revenge, my friends, but leave room for God's wrath, for it is written: "It is mine to avenge; I will repay," says the Lord. On the contrary: "If your enemy is hungry, feed him; if he is thirsty, give him something to drink. In doing this, you will heap burning coals on his head." Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good (Romans 12:17-21).

Do not repay evil with evil or insult with insult, but with blessing, because to this you were called so that you may inherit a blessing (1 Peter 3:9).

Anyone who claims to be in the light but hates his brother is still in the darkness. Whoever loves his brother lives in the light, and there is nothing in him to make him stumble (1 John 2:9-10).

 Whatever you may think, I'm not posting this to provoke anyone, its simply just a reference to something people should follow by. So, i wonder if there will be any social repercussions for this. All I'm going to say is, I'm not getting involved and as a bystander this is just my opinion however hypocritical it might be. Oh and no, it does not mean I'm taking a particular side; I'm so tired of that. If it's not what I think it is then my apologies, truly.
如果大家都離開了, 還會有人因為在乎我而留下來嗎?
Sorry guys, I'm just in a pondering mood again - always like this if I'm blogging late :\ i should really get studying. That is all. Knowing me, my mood/opinion will probably change tomorrow. But yeah, until then I'll ask, however cliche it might be, do not judge me please. asdfasdfa;oienf i've been typing then backspacing and the typing again @@ I don't know if its even a good idea but right now I feel like blogging so......just for keeping me sane then. Perhaps the possible ostracism could lead to better studying for me :3 -yep being positive here-  Okay you probably don't even know what I'm on about but yeah by now you guys will have probably realised that 4 years worth of blogging still equates to random ramblings of my life :L Should to sleep now :') haven't slept properly for aaaages, need to get my act together.

 Goodnight guys~  :) 
  
jenwen! we need a d&m asap!! 

You May Also Like

0 comments