Fruit Chiffon cake with cream

by - 1:30 PM


~Happy birthday to my grandma in Taiwan :) ~

I was feeling a bit gloomy yesterday because I remembered the piles of work I've still got to do :') Plus, I haven't been doing much UMAT, running out of time now. Natsuki is coming next week! ( My map home stay from grade 10). I'm excited but at the same time, that means I have to do lots of work before she comes or else I'm pretty much screwed for school. I've been having a good holiday but not doing so much work :\ I must not give up on med/dent etc. I keep feeling like I can't make it = = which will happen if I keep on being pessimistic like this. wow;iefnawe. Oh and I haven't even contented with the story I wrote :x Hahaha lazy x100000. 

 Since I didn't get to have any of the cake I made last time, I decided to make one yesterday :) Coincidentally, my uncle called to ask my mum whether she remembered it was my grandma's birthday today :L So my mum said 'YEAHH my daughter even made a cake to celebrate for her in australia' Pfffffft sad LOL. 
 Woke up at 9:45am today and had some cake for breakfast. I was going to go food shopping with mum but she only wanted to go to the Alderly woolies & I wanted to go Garden city to shop :') hahaha sad of me right? I'm starting to like shopping :D Well only when I go with jennifer though :L I have no idea why hahaha. I swear if I lived with jen, I'd probably be broke :L 

Hehe bro rated this 7/8 out of ten :L but he said it would taste better if the cream was sweet? ._. Okay byee! Going to help mum carry up the shopping bags now. 

You May Also Like

0 comments