Badminton Interhouse shield

by - 10:09 PM

Today was awesome :) I got to school early along with sunny, elaine & cindy to help ms tapsall set up for the interhouse badminton competition today. We played a few games, cindy & I finally got to rank after ages. We only versed like three pairs before today but I'm pretty proud that we finally ranked more. We started off versing some people but none of us were warmed up properly. On top of that, this is my first year playing with cindy so we didn't yet establish our uh plan 8D but we got there in the end hehehe we started playing better near the end-ish, managed to win a three or so games I think? 

:') half my lunch got knocked over today right before we went to the southbank tafe but it was all good cause I got to eat some. All good timbo bimbo 8D Haha he even apologised to my food on the floor. Hehe mibi & fuzz ;) he apologised to your child! We went to Southbank tafe for our first SEL lesson in aaages, felt so nostalgic to be with my old classmates again. The seminar thingyo was sooooooooooo awkward x1000000000. Let's just say they managed to fill in the gaps of my knowledge with regards to sexual education (which I failed to learn properly). So disturbing :') 

Physics - my teacher seemed to still be in a foul mood because our cohort did badly on the test. Gee thanks for rubbing it in and showing to the world my marks sir. a;weoifnawef. We all need to eat lollipops & Gummy bears. 

Anyway, on to the badminton comp! Basically every year, grade 12 badminton girls get to choose a boy from their house and then we all verse each other but this year we had too few grade 12s so we let the year elevens participate too :) 

Went to do more food prep for interhouse comp and we skipped the last tiny bit of 4th period to go prepare more for the competition. Somehow whilst I was going to the store cupboards I also managed to get hit by a volleyball :') My head seems to have an affinity for hard objects. It's all good, my head is made of steel 8D I feel off these stairs and hit my head when I was a kid and then in grade 7 I got hit by a softball when I was practicing. Sorry about the photo spam, richie has got even more :D! I'll let the pictures talk: 

 House colours woot!!! 
 Invading Kevin & Kaido's bromance after the competition 8D 
 As usual, elaine's hair is perfect even after playing badminton for almost one hour :') whereas I get sweaty all easily. Hehe such an awesome photo though. ALLENBY RULES! 

 FOOOOOD that us captains helped prepare along with some very nice year elevens who were willing to help out :) Hehe captain material. 



Elaine's partner was Kaido, they made a very scary team :') so pro.  This is such a cool photo

 My cute little friends :) 
sunny: you see kids, this is how you eat oranges  jen&terry: ahhhh I see :D 

Also I got hit by a soccerball kicked by a classmate who happened to be in the state soccer team. Then in grade 10/11 elaine hit my head straight with a badminton racquet and this year I got hit again with the badminton racquet by cindy then the volleyball today :L Yo I'm not brain dead haeuahe. Just a little bit retarded, tis all. Okay I don't know what's gotten into me today, just acting retardedly. Anyway, the competition was so fun. Thanks for agreeing to be my badminton partner kevin!! I'm glad you had fun :)

Ms. Tapsall had to leave though so elaine, sunny, jen & I packed the remaining fruits into plastic bags. Jen, terry, kaido, elaine, sunny, richie & I ended up just sitting outside F block and eating fruit :L:L:L Until we got worried that we might get locked inside the school because it was so late. We walked to sunny's house and then elaine, sunny, richie & kaido started soing the Gangnam style dance on the way before they went to sunny's house and scared everyone with the dance. T'was a good day. Goodnight all! 


P.S cindy if you're reading this, you're in big trouble because you left early, Ms. Taps was looking for you :\ And she was angry........ BECAUSE YOU GUYS LEFT WITHOUT COLLECTING YOUR PRIZE. YOU GUYS WERE THE PAIR THAT WON OUT OF ALL THE ALLENBY TEAMS!!!! CONGRATS! :) 




You May Also Like

0 comments