Gold Coast expedition

by - 1:03 PM

Yesterday my brother & I got dragged to the Gold Coast by my parents because my dad wanted to swim. I spent the majority of my time hiding in the beach tent reading Inheritance though. I remember back in the old days I used to jump at the chance of going to the beach and I always wanted to go swimming/ play sports. How things have changed hahahaha. 

 I forgot to take a proper picture of the waves 
 Nostalgic 
 We went to have lunch in the Mcdonalds at Harbour town and afterwards we went shopping. Well I went with my brother, my parents went a separate way. We came across this lolly store and decided to buy some lollies. Also saw some Dippin' Dots, which we hadn't tried before so we decided to buy one to share because everyone said they were yummy. I guess they are quite nice but I don't know, I find the texture of it quite unnerving. Then for the first time I bought something at Harbour town: Jewellery for formal & a chiffon white blouse thingy. Guess hanging with Jennifer has taught me become better at shopping. 

 Some guy gave us moon cakes etc. because he was my dad's business partner. Apparently they're homemade. Looks too pro to be homemade! Yum Yum. I've got so much junkfood at home now.

Laters~ 

You May Also Like

0 comments