you make me happy

by - 5:32 PM

Hello guys , i was meant to blog yesterday but then I kinda got distracted ahem* well my brother called me to watch a movie so yeah :L Watched dark shadows, it was pretty interesting actually, not as bad as everyone made it out to be. 

I went to chinese school yesterday and I had to do the catch-up exam, i got a lecture from the teacher because I didn't go do the test last week ;_; apparently it's very important grade twelves take the test even if you're not using it for extra points (that's me). I had to do two writing tasks instead of one just because I was in grade twelve -sigh- man the things i wrote in it were like.....facepalm. LOL. 

I went home and just chilled, it felt good but at the same time I was sooo bored. Sooo I got out the bag of make-up that had been sitting on my shelf collecting dust & started to experiment. First time I tried to put full make-up on, i think I now know how to use eyeliner, i think. Mum came in and then because she was bored she insisted on teaching me how to use makeup, she also tried to draw fake eyebrows on me because she said I didn't have any D:! Please don't laugh :x

It's really uncomfortable at first I reckon, it gets better after like 2 hours or something though. But still, I think I look scarier with makeup on than without it ._. despite what jen says, I believe that I probably just don't suit make-up cause......... I'm a man 8D okay i'm joking. Sorry i've been going insane hauehauehaue. Man, i'm not usually into fragrance/perfume, but the one Eva got me smells so niceeee like showering gel+ candy mixed together :3 

Oh... and I chopped a coconut yesterday all by myself 8D Haven't had coconut juice in ages, still like it a lot though. Wow I'm so weird. 




Oh wellllls. I think it's after sleeping for ages. My brother always manages to sleep for ages, like from 10:00pm to 1:00pm the next day D: and then he can just go back to sleep after waking at one. I decided to try that today, since I had nothing to do but to no avail. My eyes were sore by the time it was 12:00 noon. I tried going back to sleep at like 1:00pm and fell into a uncomfortable sleep till 3:58pm ._. well pretty good for a first attempt I suppose, but it's so uncomfortable. Maybe i'll grow taller if I sleep more ;) Well it was time I caught up on some sleep anyway, to make up for sleeping at 1:30am every day this term. 


P.s hehe i discovered that i could input symbols/pictures on mac as well :3! 
🌹🍁


You May Also Like

0 comments