Tea centre

by - 8:55 PM

Happy 17th Birthday Terry !! :) 

Okay guys, because i've been missing blogging so much, all you'll see today is like me talking about random crap from the past few days in like a mixed order because well.... i can't be bothered putting them in order :L Okay so yesterday we finally finished block exams :') I can say I tried my best studying for physics, I thought i'd be okay because I knew all the theory etc. but yeah I stuffed up so oh well. I shall stop thinking about the exams. Went to the city afterschool with jen, terry & daniel :3 We walked around then somehow me and jen ended up at the tea centre chatting/talking for an hour whilst terry and daniel went to play pool.


Haha it was a good chat, then they guys came back and face palmed because we were STILL sitting inside talking after like ages :L Daniel went home so I third-wheeled jen&terry for the rest of the night until 9pm ;) Yes we stayed out that late because none of us really wanted to/felt the need to go home. First time I ever saw terry's mum ._. without sunglasses!! She works in the city so we went to see her :P 


I had dinner at kadoya, Terry &Jen we were meant to eat with me but :') they decided they were full so I was just casually eating away at my gyuudon & they're like :D So fun just talking/hanging for the rest of the night though. I think it's the latest i've ever stayed out. I went at bought macarons because I decided I wanted to try more new things, they didn't have the lavender ones I liked though :') + retail therapy aye. Yeah my retail therapy = buying food. Shared some with family :D 


Okay this was from saturday &sunday last week :') 
And I had grass jelly :D discovered they taste nicer when you add milk though, well in my opinion. You hungry daniel? ;) Don't worry, more food to come below!! haha don't kill me :P 
 My mum also spontaneously made cake that weekend hehe. I swear the only cakes I like are chiffon sponge cakes with fruit and cream on them ;o other cakes I find too sweet/rich for my liking unless I only eat a bit. Omg i feel like eating frozen blueberries right now ._. 
 Cutcutcutcut!!! 
Yum Yum for my tum ;) oh my, I did not just say that lol!  
Oh and this is random but the other day my brother brought back gum and the packaging was so pretty!! All shiny and the colour was pretty :3 new watermelon flavour hehe. Oh and thank you eva for the victoria's secret fragrance :3 Hehe yee sum& Venkat liked the smell and we all kinda wanted to bite ourselves after we sprayed it onto our arms :L seduction alright. 


 Goodnight kiddos!! :3 
p.s plans for holidays:
-go out heaaaaps if i'm allowed
-make macarons for the first time
-get ready for formal ahem* 
-make more cakes
-read books :D yayyyy

oh and i guess I should also try do some chem ): Oh well, today i'm gonna go relax and be a happy child. Nothing I can do about my exams anymore anyway. Regret is a big no no guys! i've learnt that regretting won't do any good expect make you unhappy/ not confident etc. blah. Okayy ;D So good news of of this week/last week? (wow i'm really not keeping up with this one good thing per post thing): 

-A+ for jap listening test
- A+ for map reading test I think, teacher decided to mark us up I think because well, it was only one tiny mistake in the paper for some of us. :D 
-I did better for math B map than I expected, it still wasn't good, but better than i expected. 



You May Also Like

0 comments