Unidus opening

by - 9:56 PM

 Hello guys! Today my mum and I went with elaine's family to Unidus (our new church building) opening day :) Apparently it took over ten years of planning and organising for all this to finish but wow, the finally building was amazing. It has like a book cafe, a tuckshop/canteen sorta thing, basketball court, open grass area, auditorium, stage etc. Hehe enjoyed myself thoroughly catching up with a few a few people. I almost couldn't recognise paul when he said hi to me!! Guess those dumbbells are having an effect aye paul? 

We got free lunch - sausages& onion + bread before we went wondering around. Then since it was a hot day my mum decided to shout us a strawberry ice-cream thing. It was surprisingly yummy :3 I thought fruit with ice-cream wouldn't taste nice because the sweetness of the ice-cream would make the strawberry seem sour but it didn't. Watched a few cool performances and witnessed elaine die of happiness because one of the church members started singing What makes you beautiful by One direction. There was some hip hop dancing too! I love hip hop dancing, it's so amazing to watch. 




Then the important guests were announced and our Lord mayor officially opened Unidus to the public as a community centre + church :) Congrats!!! 
 Went back to elaine's house and she showed me a few hilarious videos from X factor as well as some other funny videos. It's the first time in ages since a video has made me laugh out loud. I had to go food shopping with mum afterwards though and on the way we went back to our old house to see if there was any mail. I miss my old house :') it looks much nicer than my current one now. Oh well~~ at least I don't have to wake up early for school anymore. But thinking about it, I'm pretty much graduating in like two months anyway. It feels so unreal, I suppose I'll start to feel sad closer to graduation date. I know for sure I'm definitely going to look back on high school and regret not spending each and every moment happy but that's just too bad. I kinda want to keep blogging though. Perhaps I'll just blog for the rest of my life. Okay that was random. 
My old house. 

Goodnight everyone!! :) 

You May Also Like

0 comments