Results

by - 5:13 PM

Today....was a relatively good day compared to yesterday :) I spent most of the day receiving my marks back actually, shouldn't have brought my textbook T_T. Soooo..

Chem EEI: B, A-, B-   

not that great but considering it was Badran marking it and I thought i'd literally fail, i'm quite happy with it :') Surprisingly the parts I didn't put that much effort into got really good feedback whilst the parts I put more effort into didn't get such good marks :o Like Badran said my justification of hypothesis was good and that my abstract was very good ._. oh wow. I really need to stop trying to aim for perfection when I type my assignments, I just need to get it done. Not like I have any more assignments except english  = = great penny. Oh well, I think my overall rank will go up by at least two or something :) 

I already got my marks back for Math C :') I did so crap for math C & physics aiyo. This recent physics exam pulled me down so badly. I was on a VHA2, now I don't know what i'm on sighhh. Oh well. I'm still on the same mark as I was for math C last term though, that's not so good. I could've had a shot at getting A if I had done better but yeah, well I can't change anything about that now ): 

Math B: Kap = A-  YAY :D 
I just suck at math okay? I'm happy about an A- :3 and also my overall went up by two ranks. Again, I could've done better but still, I am grateful :) Surprisingly I got the last question for KAP right, I thought the dilation bit would've screwed me over D: but turns out I guessed right :3 

Jap: 
Writing test A+ 
Speaking test A+ 
So glad :') I can't believe balfour gave me an A+ for speaking, I thought I screwed it up pretty bad. I was literally talking like a imbecile or something, not even kidding. I think she's marking slightly easier now, thank goodness. Maybe my jap mark will move up by one?? hopefully? :) We watched more of this cool jap movie in class. It's so interesting, now I want to keep watching it until it finishes. Oh well, I get to watch it tomorrow :)! 

Soooooo I'm relatively happy I guess, my ranks improved slightly. I could've done better but that was my own fault I guess. But overall, i'm okay with it :)! Just that... I really need to ace the next chem, physics and Math B exam. Fingers crossed english will be okay when I get it tomorrow :') Good afternoon! 


You May Also Like

0 comments