Formal dress arrival

by - 10:36 PM

My online image isn't really all that great is it? Perhaps I should change the way I blog. Let the past failures be bygones. Anyways! 


Today I went to school, yes. I went to school on the last day of the term and half the school wagged. Us grade twelves had to sit in the D block rooms together and listen to guest speaker after guest speaker. Honestly, it was pretty boring so for the first time in my life I wagged school. Okay not really wagged, I told my parents but like I left school just because it was too boring. Well we stayed till second lunch and then decided to leave because the last session was going to be about mental health. I mean, who wouldn't want to miss out on mental health? 
Wow they look so alike here. Well the hairstyle looks almost identical. 

The school texted everyone's parents telling them we were all absent anyway because they were retarded and then they had to send another texts telling the parents they got it all wrong. I guess this is where our school fees go to - texting. 

 Myy beautiful vikki whose cuteness makes me feel like pinching her cheeks forever// DP this daniel! 

Yeah Daniel doesn't look full face shots soooo I figured he might like this one better for a facebook dp? :D I don't know. Anyway, after we left school.... we got to southbank to find someone passing free drinks out. 
 And off we went, to Gelare. It was my second time going. 

 Us occupying this huge as table. 
 Vikki & I shared a waffle. It was quite sweet, not as good as Max Brenners but still good 

 My mum went to pick up my formal dress ...... it's a secret! 


Goodnight everyone! :) Let the holidays commence! 

You May Also Like

0 comments