I wish I had someone like you

by - 8:30 PM

Hello guys :) I wasn't planning on going riverfire because I knew there would be heaps of people but I got dragged along anyway because my dad wanted us to take family friends there who were visiting from Taiwan. I haven't been to river fire since like grade 3 or something which was more than 8 years ago. To my surprise, I actually found the fireworks really enjoyable this time unlike last time. It was beautiful and it was such a good atmosphere too. The light show was partially combined with the fireworks and there were pretty lights flashing whilst the fireworks were going off. 

 It started to rain a little bit after a while though, but that was okay. I found it pretty amusing because it started raining just as Adele's Set fire to rain started playing. How very fitting :3 

Wow all these photos were taken with my phone, pretty decent quality I think and it's not even an iphone/htc/samsung galaxy. Anyway, my brother & I went and got some milktea from easyway with mum before going home and watching a movie called Colombiana. After the movie I resumed reading my lovely novels online. I'm sad now, because I finished the series. I must be crazy, finishing six books during the time from thursday afternoon to this morning. 

Today:

 I went to Garden City with my family to buy a new printer and after I forced my brother to come 'shopping' with me. I think after so many years of not liking shopping very much, I'm starting to get into it, making up for all those years you know? Ahem. I'm literally broke now. Well I've got like $45 left or so. Considering I get $10 a week that's okay I guess. Buttttt I would feel a bit more secure with more money left. Sad how I have like $2500+ in savings from working at Maccas and I can't access it because my card expired in November last year. Yes November and I haven't even gone to renew it. I know. 


We went to market square to do some shopping for food afterwards and I bumped into Te-yuan :3 We went to have sushi at Oishi Sushi afterwards. Today I bought a bag, hair bow, mini eyelash curler and fake eyelashes. I need to figure out how to use false lashes.

 Goodnight! 


You May Also Like

0 comments