君に届け

by - 6:54 PM

Finally got english marks back today, I'm pretty alright with it. I think my expectations of myself for english have gone higher though. Instead of feeling happy like I used to about my mark, I just feel blank. I don't know why ._. Maybe I feel I didn't deserve it? I just don't feel a sense of accomplishment. I got an A. What is wrong with me. Well all I could feel was relief, nothing else ;o but even that was short-lived.

 Okay definitely something wrong with me. I'm guessing it's probably because I did so crap for Math C and physics so I feel the need to use english to pull up my marks. Parents weren't that happy about my marks yesterday either, they just went ahead and told me I should study harder so I can pull my A- to A's so I don't know. Some of my excitement has gone down. Oh well! I'm grateful for the mark I got for english I guess. I shall aim for even higher hopefully for me analytical essay >< since well... my math isn't that great D: Hopefully my english rank will move up by 5 at least though :3 Damn that Macbeth essay aw;eoifnawef pulled my marks down so much :') And the physics exam this time round.

Anyway, finished watching the movie in jap omggggggg the ending was so unsatisfactory but it's so funny in general, even though half the time natalie was hiding in my hair because she was scared of the bloody scenes :L hehehe. Had an interesting conversation in maths B today about formal ;) somebody is popular.

Oh, on the way home I got a call from the formal dress store :) my formal dress has arrived!!!! I can collect it anyday hehehe, except parents have work so I guess I'll just go get it on the weekend/next week or something :D

I came home and finished the bit of the movie Kimi ni todoke :) It's so good. I haven't read the manga or watched the anime but watching the movie itself was pretty good already :') The guy's personality is so good. 

Alright, Goodnight all :)

You May Also Like

0 comments