Brisbane festival

by - 8:49 PM



Yesterday I went out with my brother to go shopping with richie for formal stuff. We walked around for the whole morning but didn't end up finding a tie remotely close to the colour of my formal dress so we didn't buy anything. Elaine came at around 11:20am and we went to eat grill'd for brunch. Richie shouted my brother maccas beforehand and then shouted us chips at Grill'd WHILE HE WAS BASICALLY BROKE. He had like $50 dollars in his bank to buy a formal tie & insisted he was getting paid that day so it was all good. Tsk tsk.

Richie went to work after so elaine & I just went shopping for a little bit before settling down outside P.I.T juice bar for a rest. Our little 'rest' kinda turned into an hour though. 

We went for a bit more shopping afterwards and we made each other try on clothes we normally wouldn't wear. It was very interesting. We headed to lincraft afterwards just to check out some stuff and to see if we could find materials similar to my formal dress so that Richie could get his tie custom made.  We ended up finding some fake flowers for making corsages though ;) and pretty ribbons. 


Yup just acting like retards as usual. We met up with richie afterwards and just waited for our brothers to make their way from southbank back to the city and then we went to have dinner at Vapiano because I had some dinner vouchers. Yay for cheaper food! 
Felt so full after finishing it ;_; but it was good to try something different. We were a tiny bit late for the light show but that was okay. 


Amazing 
Watched a few shows and then we all decided to have Churros (spanish doughnuts). It was my first time trying them, as Jen predicted, I quite liked them :) We just sat on the grass admiring the view and enjoying food before we decided to get up and walk back to the city for Karaoke. 



The people at The Queen karaoke tried to rip us off again. I don't understand why they make it so expensive seriously. The wanted to charge us $55 for an hour. We went to Music City instead, it was our first time and it was only $25 per hour. So much better. Plus, we found out the place was owned by our brothers' friend's parents so they gave us free food and extra time :') My voice kept dying and I kept going out of tune. I can't hit high notes, which nat could've been there. It's always fun karaok'ing with her because she's so good at singing. 

It was the longest I ever stayed out - 10:10pm! Elaine & her brother came home with us and we watched 21 Jump St. Elaine & I chatted a bit more then decided we were too tired to move so we went to bed :) Twas a fun day. 

P.s I bought a dress today too. Are you proud of me jenwen? 

You May Also Like

0 comments