I need someone to talk to

by - 10:22 PM

The dress I bought on tuesday when I went shopping with elaine. I think it's the most pink and lacy thing I have ever owned. Actually I have never owned anything lacy. Oh well, change is good. 

Well anyway, today I woke up and did some study before leaving the house to meet up with natalie and her boyfriend. I didn't let them know I could come though and originally Dayadra had planned to come but they all thought I couldn't make it so yeah, only natalie & her boyfriend ended up being able to come. 

We watched the movie Ruby Sparks. It's about a writer whose stories seem to come true as soon as he types them, including his character Ruby whom he falls in love with. It was a very interesting movie :) Oh and natalie gave me a box of swiss rolls she made herself along with some macarons she baked with Dayadra for my late birthday present. Thank you guys! Oh and despite what she said, they tasted lovely. 

Had Grill'd for lunch but I didn't order a burger because I was broke ): Well kind of broke and I feel as though I've been spending a bit more than usual lately. I took the bus to QUT afterwards and went to the library there to read books before walking home with my brother. Natalie kindly gave me a polaroid picture she got her boyfriend Daniel to take for us. Ah I've missed that girl. I miss jenni too ):


Goodnight. 

You May Also Like

0 comments