The secret

by - 6:22 PM

Last day of QCS :) Finally finished!! Short response and Multiple choice II was much harder than the writing task and Multiple choice I though ): Yeah my friends decided to leave me a lovely wallpaper for my phone hahaha. Omg vikki is so cute, I could just spend forever pinching her cheeks :') 

I had a really bad headache during QCS Multiple choice II but I thought it was only because I was sitting there for too long. We went to 7/11 after school to try get slurpies because it was 'bring your own cup day' but sadly the syrup ran out.Richie even brought this gigantic container haha, but we ended up walking slowly toward cultural centre.  I was craving KFC after school and I mentioned this to daniel, turns out he wanted some too and then he was like 'omggg all your fault!! now i'm craving it too!' :P too bad little one. 

Actually I really wanted to go city to buy some but then I remembered I had to go try do some work so I went to the library alone. My headache didn't stop though and as I got to the library I suddenly felt really really tired + headache sooooo I slept - -" Woke up and my mood was all crappy and some stranger/people had to just ruin my mood further. 

I decided to go home though and on the way I saw an advertisement for macarons and suddenly felt the urge to try some. The first time I ever had a macaron was a popcorn butter flavoured one that she made :3 So i was just waiting for the bus and wishing someone would bring me a box. I trudged home andddd.... creepily there was literally a box of macarons waiting :') 

My mother decided to buy a box because bill's mum called her yesterday and told her about them :') Oh thank you! We ended up splitting each macaron into three so we could taste all the slavours. Personally I liked the purple one most though, it was lavender flavoured!!! Pistachio was quite nice too. Nice to come back to something un-crappy. Yay macarons. For the life of me, I can't really quite figure out why I didn't try them earlier. 

Goodnight~! 

You May Also Like

0 comments