Strike two

by - 11:56 PM


  • Okay... so after a few months, the creepy dude start talking to me on Facebook >< All this is happening because I basically brought it upon myself for being too chicken to just tell him to go away. I don't know, I even stupidly gave my number to him when i first met him because he asked and I was simply too chicken and scared of being awkward to say no. Plus I was holding my phone this time, so I couldn't exactly give him a fake number like I did to that turkish guy :\ So after a few months of not calling me, he suddenly started talking to me. Well actually it was kind of my fault. I'm not saying this guy is full of bad intents or anything but I guess because i'm not used to wellllll talking to strangers I find this a little creepy. When i told my mum about it before, she thought I was making too much of a big deal and started laughing at me, even had fun picking up my mobile when he called and asking him dinner. I initially thought my mum scared him off with her invite to dinner but ever since my birthday after he posted happy birthday, he's been poking me on Facebook and well recently started messaging me. 

    When I first met him, he was just asking for directions and because he didn't really understand english I gave a reluctant sigh and switched to my crappy chinese ;_; It was pretty amusing to see how his expression changed, he was like 'OMG YOU SPEAK CHINESE -relieved face- '. I've got to admit, since we were waiting for the bus, we ended up talking. Well it was mainly him asking questions and me answering and occasionally asking him questions too. I'm pretty awkward when it comes to talking with new people so I guess i tried my best. He wasn't really creeping me out then, since i thought that well since he seems to be one of those taiwanese young people who get a working visa in australia and just travel around. He was pretty nice, but then he had my number ( again because i stupidly gave it to him). 

    So below.. is the convo from a few days ago. I felt really guilty because he was being nice so yeah. I talked to my mum before (a few months ago) and she said that what if he was just being nice and that I shouldn't make him out to be some kinda creepy person. Sooo I talked to him. The beginning of the convo was alright but then it got a little creepy. To have see what he was like previously a few months ago, click here and here and here 


    creepy dude
    • HELLO~~LONG TIME NO SEE

  • 29 August
    penny chen
    • haha aren't you in sydney?

  • 29 August
    creepy dude
    • YES.I AM
    • DO U NOT LIKE ME?

  • 29 August
    penny chen
    • huh??
    • i just asked if you were in sydney?

  • 29 August
    creepy dude
    • BECAUSE U TELL ME BEFORE

  • 29 August
    penny chen
    • when?

  • 29 August
    creepy dude
    • ONE MONTH AGO

  • 29 August
    penny chen
    • o_o no?

  • 29 August
    creepy dude
    • I SAND MASSAGE TO U
    • U TOLD ME

  • 29 August
    penny chen
    • the last time you contacted me was when you called me and I was sleeping. So my mum picked up the phone and invited you to dinner
    • and I texted you saying that we were busy on that day so probably next time o_o

  • 29 August
    creepy dude
    • YES. I KNOW
    • BEFORE THAT TIME

  • 29 August
    penny chen
    • 我為什麼會討厭你? 你又沒對我做什麼
      (why would i hate you? you didn't do anything to me)

  • 29 August
    creepy dude
    • 之前我傳訊給你
      (Before when I texted you)
    • 問你好嗎
      (I asked how you were)
    • 你就傳不要再傳訊給你ㄌ
      (you sent me 'don't text me anymore')
    • 部隊
    • 不對
      (right?)
    • 我想起來ㄌ
      (I remember now)
    • 他說他是你男朋友
      (he said he was your boyfriend)
    • 他叫我不要打擾你
      (he told me not to call you anymore)
    • 我說你只是我的英文小老師
      (I said you were only my little english teacher)
    • 所以就不在感打擾你了
      (So i was too scared to bother you)
    • 但我真的滿喜歡你的~~想真心跟你當朋友
      (But I really do like you quite a bit, I truly want to be your friend)
    • 只是不曉得會這樣
      (Just didn't know it'd be like this)


  • 29 August
    penny chen
    • 喔~~ :O 不過那有不代表我討厭你, 不要誤會啦
    • 又*
      (oh~~ :o but that doesn't mean I hate you, don't get it wrong) 

  • 29 August
    creepy dude
    • 但這樣我們怎麼當朋友
      (But then how do we be friends)
    • 我在BRISBANE本來想跟你保持聯絡
      (When i was in brisbane, I had wanted to keep in contact)
    • 也要問妳問題
      (and to ask you questions [english])
    • 但害我都不敢打給你~~跟你聯絡ㄌ
      (But [that text from your boyfriend] made me too scared to call you~~ to contact you) 
    • 因為我也不想讓妳男朋友對你生氣
      (because I don't want your boyfriend to be angry at you) 

  • 29 August
    penny chen
    • 對不起
      (Sorry)

  • 29 August
    creepy dude
    • 為啥說對不起阿
      (Why do you say sorry)
    • 是我抱歉拉
      (I should be the one apologising) 
    • 認識你真得很開心~~也是緣粉
      (I'm happy I got to know you and it was fate)
    • 在那樣的巧遇
      (In that situation) 

  • 29 August
    penny chen
    • :)

  • 29 August
    creepy dude
    • 現在可以打給你嗎??
      (Can i call you right now??)

  • 29 August
    penny chen
    • 我爸爸把我手機沒收了 :‘)
      (my dad confiscated my phone [he didn't really]) 

  • 29 August
    creepy dude
    • 為何
      (why)
    • 那你現在是用電腦嗎
      (So you're using computer right now)
    • 那可以開視訊嗎
      (can you open video chat)


  • 29 August
    penny chen
    • 恩 我手機本來就不能上網
      (my phone wasn't able to access the internet anyways) 

  • 29 August
    creepy dude

    • (yeah)
    • 你有使用YAHOO~~或 MSN嗎
      (Do you use yahoo or msn?) 

  • 29 August
    penny chen
    • 沒有,現在因為功課忙,沒時間
      (no, [ i actually do] i'm busy with homework right now so i don't have time) 

  • 29 August
    creepy dude
    • 恩恩
      (ok ok ) 
    • 加油
      (do your best)

  • 29 August
    penny chen
    • 你們可能覺得 在澳洲學校因該很輕鬆的
      (you guys probably think that school in australia is more chill) 

  • 29 August
    creepy dude
    • 沒有阿
      (nah)
    • 我從來部會覺得哪裡輕鬆
      (I never thought it'd be chill at all)
    • 因為都有要加油得一面
      (because there is always something you have to work hard for) 

  • 29 August
    penny chen
    • 因為我明年要進大學所以 成績要好ㄧ點
    • :)(because i'm going to university next year so i need to get better results) 

  • 29 August
    creepy dude
    • 恩恩
      (ok ok ) 
    • 我可以問你一個問題嗎
      (can i ask you a question?) 
    • 你那個男朋友是男生還女生
      (That boyfriend of yours, is it a boy or girl?) 

  • 29 August
    penny chen
    • ???? O_O
    • 我又不是同性戀
      (i'm not lesbian) 

  • 29 August
    creepy dude
    • 呵呵~~我感覺她像女生
      (ahh ~~ i feel she is like a girl) 
    • 你手機被沒收也是因為太常講電話嗎
      (Did your phone get confiscated because you talked too much on the phone?) 

  • 29 August
    penny chen
    • 恩 :’)(yeah) 

  • 29 August
    creepy dude
    • 呵呵 (ah)

  • 29 August
    penny chen
    • 我老爸說我花太多時間再打簡訊
      (my dad said i spend to much time texting) 

  • 29 August
    creepy dude
    • 那我們一樣是朋友嗎 ~~甚至是好朋友嗎
      (so are we still friends~ even good friends?) 
    • 你還是一職都是我英文小老師嗎
      (are you still my little english teacher?) 

  • 29 August
    penny chen
    • 朋友又不是每一天聯絡才叫朋友,你只要不
      (You don't have to contact each other everyday to be friends) 
    • 覺得沒辦法能跟另ㄧ方相處,當然還是可以當朋友~
      (as long as you don't think you can't interact with the other person, then of course you're friends [i was trying to be vague here]) 

  • 29 August
    creepy dude
    • 我OK阿
      (i'm fine with it) 
    • 那我不管其他人講什麼囉
      (Then i don't care what other people say)
    • 我只問你
      (I just ask you)
    • 你給我的答案才是我想要的
      (the answer you gave me was what I wanted)

  • 29 August
    penny chen

    • (yeah)

  • 29 August
    creepy dude
    • 恩恩~那跟你聯絡就只有FB囉
      (ok then when I talk with you, i'll use Facebook)

  • 29 August
    penny chen
    • 不過我下禮拜要考試所以可能有一段時間沒辦法上線
      (But I have tests next week so I won't able to go online for a while) 

  • 29 August
    creepy dude
    • 喔喔~~那你加油
      (ohhh ~~ do your best)
    • 祝你ALLPASS
      (hope you all pass)

  • 29 August
    penny chen
    • 謝拉 :) 祝你再SYDNEY玩得開心
      (thanks, hope you have fun in sydney)

  • 29 August
    creepy dude
    • 我是工作不是玩
      (i'm working, not having fun)
    • 賺錢錢
      (earning money)
    • 你還欠我一個約會喔
      (you still owe me a date)
    • 你還願意嗎??
      (are you still willing??)

  • 29 August
    penny chen
    • 我男朋友可能會反對,我上次就問過他了
      (my boyfriend would be against it, i already asked him last time) [ahem what bf)

  • 29 August
    creepy dude
    • 我說了
      ( i already said it)
    • 現在我都不管誰說得
      (Now i don't care who says it)
    • 我只想聽你得答案
      (I just want your answer)
    • 因為這是我跟你交朋友
      (because this is me being friends with you) 
    • 之後回台灣~~會不會見面就更難說了
      (after i return to taiwan~ whether we will meet again is even harder to say) 
    • 我之前錯了~~只看到他傳的
      (I was wrong before~~ Just seeing what he [ your boyfriend] texted)
    • 應該問你
      (i should ask)
    • 所以現在我只想問你~也聽你心裡的答案
      (so now i just want to ask you~ and here the answer from your heart) 

  • 29 August
    penny chen
    • 阿 我想到了,那下次我帶他和我的ㄧ些朋友來跟你認識 :)
      (ah I know, how about next time I bring my boyfriend and some friends for you to meet)

  • 29 August
    creepy dude
    • OK阿
      (okay)
    • 不過我比較想跟你單獨約會~~只屬於我們得約會~~呵呵
      (but i still want to go on a date with you alone~ This date belongs to us) 

  • 29 August
    penny chen
    • 你不是想
      (didn't you want to)
      在澳洲多交點朋友嗎?這樣他也不會生氣 :)
      (meet new friends in australia? also then my boyfriend won't get angry)

  • 29 August
    creepy dude
    • 恩恩~~
      (yeah)
    • 但是希望這是屬於我們得秘密
      (but i want this to be our secret)
    • 我們得約會~~
      (our date)
    • 帶回台灣
      (i'll bring it back to taiwan [memories])

  • 29 August
    penny chen
    • hmmmm 我爸媽說
      ([after much contemplation] hmmm my mum and dad said) 
    • 這樣不太好因為我有男朋友,所以他們要我
      (this isn't good because I have a boyfriend so they want me to)
    • 帶他和ㄧ些朋友去
      (bring him and some friends)


      and he didn't reply after that phewww. I feel mean but I don't know what to do, i don't want to keep giving him the wrong idea :s I'm just so chicken and scared of he will think badly of me (because i have this fear of getting judged -_-) and so yeah. Omg biggest personality flaw ever.  

You May Also Like

0 comments