Amusing fact

by - 5:22 PM

Two wins in the past few days:

1. I grew ONE CM!!!!!! I'm now 157cm. Doesn't sound like much but it is for someone who only grew 1cm from grade 7-12. Now I've grown 2cm in 6 years. Ahem. 

2. For some reason I didn't end up failing my chinese test and for some reason I have the top score in my chinese class .___." Well, the person coming second is one point behind but still. I did homework in class..... TEACHER WAS ON DRUGS YAY ^^ Thanks to my little buddy alice for always teaching me how to write certain words when I have a brain blank.

Haha more like because I'm in the little kid class not those pro chinese school OP classes like people the same age as me -_- 

Omg I found a really interesting / weird fact: 

People with higher intelligence tend to have a harder time falling asleep at night because of increased brain activity.

Omg I found a really interesting / weird fact: Does that mean I have higher intelligence? Hoho 8D Nah, I wish. Why don't these facts apply to everyone T____T I'm still super slow at reacting and understanding things. 

You May Also Like

0 comments