Free Burrito

by - 9:32 PM

There is so much to studyyyyyyyyyyy. Anyway, on a completely irrelevant note, I went and got free burritos at QUT the other day muahaha. Oh and coincidentally the other day I bumped into a huge group of my old primary friends!!! It was quite a shock actually, I initially didn't see them and then one of them turns around and goes like "WTHHHH?? PENNYYYY????" Hahaha. Apparently this other classmate was also there but I didn't recognise him, he didn't remember me though. I proved to him later on that I still had his christmas card so therefore we must have been acquainted. I sound like such a stalker don't I?  

Okay losing the will to so many things right now. Kind of just want to read/ eat/ bake & sleep. This is so weird. Herm... anyway did you know I narrowly missed the gun man at Queen st today by 5 minutes? I literally left right before he appeared :o Kind of wish I could've witnessed it though, very fascinating :o I'm so weird. 

You May Also Like

0 comments